Fantastic modern house 50 meters from the best beach in the north of mallorca, “playa s de muro”, a beach with white sand and its waters, clean and crystal clear. There are chiringuitos and bars to have a refreshing drink and enjoy the days of sun that has the island of mallorca.
An ideal villa to rest with tranquility in family or friends, available for 6 people and babies.
It has 2 bedrooms with a double bed of 150 cm, 1 bedroom with two single beds of 90 cm each.
Each room has a separate wardrobe and a safe.
It has a large bathroom on the top with a bathtub.
It has another independent bathroom and a bathroom with shower 90 x 90 cm.
It has on the ground floor a large living room and a magnificent modern kitchen, plasma TV with different languages, free internet ……….
It has air conditioning cold and heat in all rooms and rooms.
Villa Albufera is a villa of 400 square meters independent of other houses, fully enclosed with ipe tropical wood and stainless steel. It has sun loungers and hammocks for sunbathing and a large barbecue grill to taste the best Mallorcan meats.
It has a pool of 7 x 2.60 cm wide, a depth of 0.80 cm to 1.70 meters. Totally closed with stainless steel railing for children’s safety. An ipe platform terrace, to rest and take the sun of mallorca.
It has a “pool table” to keep the children entertained and happy.
It has a parking for 3 private car seats.
This villa is surrounded by Mallorcan cuisine restaurants, pizzerias and hamburgers for children.
It has a pharmacy and a large supermarket erosky to be able to make the purchase of food and needs for the house less than 150 meters.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
This are real people experiences on Villa Cascarrasquet
“Accommodation highly recommended. Located in a very quiet area and next to a wonderful beach.”
“We were 6 adults and 6 children. We enjoyed the stay and everything worked well with the host and the house!”
“Perfect villa for bigger groups of adults travelling together. Has all the amenities required to enjoy time in Palma. Modern and classy”
|RESTO AÑO||2020-11-01||2021-03-31||150.00 €|
|abril 2021||2021-04-01||2021-04-30||165.00 €|
|mayo 2021||2021-05-01||2021-05-31||185.00 €|
|junio 2021||2021-06-01||2021-06-30||265.00 €|
Characteristics of the villa albufera
– 2 rooms with double bed of 150 cm
– 1 rooms with 2 independent beds of 0.90 cm
– 2 baby cots and free chairs
– Living room with plasma TV and air conditioning
– Modern kitchen with coffee machine, kettle, oven, toaster, dishwasher.
– Ppantry with washing machine and stall for clothes
– 7 meter long pool with fully closed ipe platform
– Barbecue grill
– Billiard table for children
– Parking for 3 seats outdoor cars
Entry hours and payment method
Opening hours at 4 pm in the afternoon
Time of departure at 10.00 in the morning
Way to pay
30% on the day of reservation
70% ten days before arrival at the villa
Payment will be made through bank transfer or stripe
Ecotasa not included
Groups under the age of 25 are not allowed
Pets and pets are not allowed
Free included services
– Air conditioning cold and heat
– Chair for baby and cribs
– Cleaning of the villa before the entrance
– Bathroom and pool towels (change will be made every 7 days)
– Beds and bedding
– Pool table and weights for gym
– Collect at the airport and transfer to the villa (5 people) 200 euros
– Pack of fresh fruit of welcome 35 euros
– Extra cleaning of the villa and change of sheets and towels 150 euros
– Cleaning for hours, one hour 20 euros
– Meal of “Mallorcan paella” 18 euros ration per person served in The Ville.
– Restaurant “delights”, located 100 meters towards alcudia.
– Restaurant Grill “Boy”, located on the left-hand direction Can picafort 100
– “Hamburger willy”, located on the left, direction pica pica 400 Meters
– Salbufera natural park, located on the beaches of the wall
– One day in soller-palma train, exit in soller.
– Sineu traditional market, only on Wednesdays.
– Big ideal for riding with horses and ponies for children, located at Left hand direction can picafort about 3 km.
Número de registro turístico: VT/101781